Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BRACELET MANDREL

For months now I've been walking around with dozens of ideas for bracelets in head.
They all required a tool I didn't have. Every time I placed an order with "Rio" I place the mandrel in my basket only to end up removing it before payment because the total of my order just grew way out of line. Last week I finally decided to just order the mandrel and nothing else and so I did.
Putting ideas into tangible objects does not always go so smoothly.
Nonetheless, here is my first bangle and and it turned out exactly as I wanted.
I opened a new door...











1 comment:

Karyn said...

My goodness your pieces are just amazing. I have only just discovered your beautiful work and have my eye on your pendant on Etsy which I am going to have to say my pennies for!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/41072176/sterling-silver-pendant-with-handpainted

Karyn
Australia